How to register for a CHIP account?
Step 1: Create a CHIP account
- Go to https://www.chip-in.asia/.
- Click ‘Start Now’.
- Enter your ‘Email Address’. This email will be used as your login email.
- Check your inbox. If you have not received an email, please check your spam/promotion/junk folders.
- Click the link given in the mail.
- Fill up all the required information. You will be requested to verify your mobile number. Click auto-fill to populate your SSM registration details.
- You may save your progress as you go.
Step 2: Waiting for Approval
- Approval will take about 1 – 3 business days upon complete registration, subject to reviews.
Step 3: Result
- You will receive 2 emails: CHIP Proposed Rate and Welcome Email.
- Use the same email mentioned in the Welcome Email for login. Login at www.chip-in.asia, click ‘Forgot Password’ to reset password.
- If your application has been rejected, you will receive an email to reopen application. Further instructions will be noted in the email.
- Once your account has been activated, you will be invited into a dedicated Whatsapp group where you will be able to ask any questions related to your CHIP account and integration.
- Each CHIP account is tied to a single Malaysian bank account. If you have different bank accounts, please register for a separate CHIP account using a different email address.
- For home-based businesses, kindly share pictures of front door with unit number, working space at home, and exterior photos of the house.