How to download a bank statement
- Login at www.chip-in.asia
- On the top left corner, click ‘Feed‘.
- Go to ‘Payments’ > ‘Statements‘.
- You can now download your Statements in CSV or Excel format. If the period filters were not selected, only last 30 days data will be exported.
- To choose a specific date or period, go to ‘Payments‘ > ‘Filter’ > Apply the filter of your choice. And then, click ‘Update’.
Click ‘Statements’ again to generate your CSV or Excel file, then click ‘Download’ when your file is ready to be downloaded.
- Listed below are some examples and suggestions of filters that can be added:
- Period object created
- Period paid
- Status: Paid, Pending
- Payment Method