How to create a Payment Link?
Link is a payment feature within the CHIP Collect module that requires no coding, no e-commerce website, and no hassle. It is the easiest way to collect payments.
Step by step guide:
- Step 1: Create a Payment Link
- Step 2: Send a Payment Link
- Step 3: Trace a transaction
- Additional notes
Step 1: Create a Payment Link
- Login at www.chip-in.asia
- At the top left corner, click ‘Links’ and then, ‘New Link’.
- Add a Title and Description. Add a poster by uploading an image with the following specifications: 2000px x 2000px, maximum 3 MB in jpg, png or gif format.
- Click ‘Order’ at the bottom right corner. If you have multiple brands, please select your ‘Brand name’.
Note: Your brand details will be displayed on the customers’ invoice.
- Request client details allows you to include fields from the drop-down menu. Customers will be prompted to key in the requested details upon making payment. Email and Full Name are mandatory.
- Add Product Name and details. Click ‘Save’ at the bottom right corner.
Step 2: Send a Payment Link
- Copy and share it through marketing materials, social media and WhatsApp/messenger applications.
- You can also convert the payment link into a ‘QR code’.
Step 3: Trace your transaction
- You can view all transactions in the ‘Feed’ tab. Don’t forget to apply your filters.
- You can Download your account statement and refer to the Description column for Payment Link Titles.
- You can pause or launch your Payment Link anytime by clicking the Pause/Launch button.
- If you allow your ‘client to edit amount’, the ‘products’ section will be disabled. This means your client/customer can choose the amount to be paid.
- Customize your payment link with a short phrase under the ‘Link URL’ setting.
- Quick check on revenue, number of clicks and conversion rates of each payment link when you click ‘Links’.
Visit our Blog to know more about the features at: